Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Courtney Cox's daughter Coco Arquette in Sentimental Silver

This past week we saw Courtney Cox's daughter Coco Arquette wearing her Sentimental Silver Sparkle Dainty Daisy personalized necklace not once, but twice!

We also received a mention on Celebrity Baby Scoop. Always a nice way to start the week!

I love that little necklace - it's the one I make for most of my daughter's friends for birthday gifts. For Christmas I made one for each girl in her dance class, but added a ballet slipper charm and a small freshwater pearl charm to it (their group is referred to as the Pearls). It's just such a sweet necklace, and it's so fun to see so many of Bella's friends wearing it.

And not just for girls, I have lots of moms, grandmas and a few aunts who wear it as well!

No comments: