Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Customers

It always makes my day to hear from customers how happy they are with their purchase from Sentimental Silver. I know that people do not have to take time out of their busy day to let me know that they like their necklace, so I really appreciate it when they do! Here's a necklace that went out this week, and what the customer had to say about it...


Custom Made Sparkle Round Pendant with Tiny Tag

Christi, I just received my circle pendant with my boys names and birthstones with the tiny tag. I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much! I will definitely tell my girlfriends about your site although this is one of those pieces that I am sure will sell itself just by me wearing it everyday and people noticing! Thanks again, Melissa.

Also had this wonderful email about this necklace....


Hip To Be Square Pendant with Tiny Tag

Hi Christi - I got your beautiful necklace today and I love it. Thank you so much for making it for me. Your packaging was so nice too... a very nice touch. It was well worth the wait and I plan to wear it always. If you ever feel the need to start selling your items here in Calgary... I am your girl to help. I LOVE your stuff! Thanks again, Danielle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi hon how do I purchase one