Friday, February 8, 2008

Special Order

Hands down, one of my favorite parts of my job is getting to create special gifts for people. I often have men contact me looking for help in ordering a special gift for their wife. I love those orders - because as a wife I know how special it is to get a thoughtful gift from my husband, especially one he had to plan ahead to get!

This morning I shipped out one of those orders, but this one was extra special. It was from a husband who is currently in Iraq, and has missed the last two Valentine's Days and wedding anniversaries. The note he wanted included with the gift could not have been sweeter, letting his wife know how special she was, and how lucky he and their daughters are to have her. It really makes me feel honored when someone selects Sentimental Silver for such a special gift. I hope she loves her necklace, though this order is one of those where the thought is always going to be the most important part of the gift.

1 comment:

meggan said...

AWWW! That is a amazing story! :)