Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone! We had a nice dinner out with family followed by a quiet evening at home. Truth be told I was asleep long before the clock struck midnight, trying to win my fight with a stubborn holiday head cold. Today will be my annual "get organized" day, though the head cold is probably going to reduce just how organized I get!

It was really fun making so many necklaces to be given as Christmas gifts this year. I had many husbands buy necklaces for their wives (props to those husbands, they planned ahead for a special gift, gotta love that). While Sentimental Silver makes a great gift for mothers and grandmothers, it's certainly not limited to just those groups. They are great for anyone and can be customized to say almost anything.

Here is my brother's girlfriend in her new Tiny Tag Necklace. The tags have her name, my brother's name and "26.2" on them. Both my brother and his girlfriend run marathons (go Team in Training!!!) so I thought "26.2" would be something fun and special to put on her necklace.
























It's great to also see Sentimental Silver on younger women. A customer sent over a few pictures of her daughters wearing the Sentimental Silver necklaces they received for Christmas. The necklaces were personalized with the girl's nicknames.



First you see our Hip To Be Square Necklace. It's one of our most popular shapes, and my personal favorite. Next, you see our New Sentimental Star Necklace.

I will be getting the Sentimental Star necklace up on the site soon (and is currently available by custom order). My daughter kept requesting that I make her a star, and I think she was on to something - it turned out really cute. I think it'll be a sweet addition to the Sentimental Silver line up. "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" is the song I've always sung to my daughter, first when she was a baby (probably because I didn't know what else to sing at 3am!) and now she always wants me to sing it to her when she's hurt or sick. So not only is it a cute shape, but it has a special meaning for me as well.

No comments: