Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Big Congrats

I just wanted to send out a BIG congratulations to our friends the Brown Family, who just received their referral for the adoption of their son from Ethiopia! It's been a long wait, and I'm so excited that this day has come, and that soon their son will be home with their wonderful family. Sandi and Bill are awesome parents, and baby Paul is going to have three sweet sisters doting on him no doubt. Sandi has always been a great friend (who I don't get to see often enough) and she's certainly been a great support and sounding board for reproductive challenges if you will. Her voice mail yesterday with this good news was definitely the brightest spot of the past week. Hmm... Sandi's going to need an updated necklace very soon!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Christi thank you so much for this post. Such sweet things you said about my family. :)

And I am pretty sure you meant smother when you said dote but that is nice of you! ;)

We are so overjoyed to welcome our new member and yes I was looking at your necklaces the other day. You really need to get the bar one priced so it can be ordered. ;)