Monday, September 22, 2008

Sparkle Sale

Yippie, I finally got the new Sparkle Bar Necklaces in the shopping cart and they are now available for sale. I have been wearing my Sparkle Bars daily and they are my new favorite. I think they are a great way to show off your special names and birthstones. They have a special introductory price - and we have a 15% off sale going on, so if you have your eye on one, now's the time to order. :)

Life has been so busy the past few weeks. My mom has been going through a lot of health issues, and just spent two weeks in the hospital. I'm really worried about her and hope that things will improve for her soon.

A little bit of fall seems to be in the air. It's still really hot (it is Arizona after all!) but there's that little change in the air. Fall is my favorite time of year, hands down - it's an end to the heat and ushers in the holiday season. I made a batch of pumpkin muffins tonight - love that smell of pumpkin and cinnamon coming from the oven. Certainly one of life's little pleasures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I have a pumpkin muffin?? That sounds so delicious. Starbucks has had their pumpkin spice latte for a couple weeks now. I think I'll have it one day soon.

Yay on the sparkle bars coming out. I know I've asked you this a hundred times already (or twice..LOL), but did you get my email about my new sparkle order?

Later tator. Hang in there. I've never heard of the 'Sandwich Generation'.