Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Sparkle Jewelry

I have a few new pieces that I will be adding to the Sparkle Line this month. The Sparkle Line has been so popular, and I have to admit it's really fun to add the color to the pieces through the birthstones. People seem to really enjoy being able to personalize their pieces with both names and birthstones.

This picture is of the new Sparkle Birthstone Bars. I have been wearing that necklace every day for the past month and they are certainly my current favorite. I love wearing necklaces with multiple charms on them - something about the way they move and layer is just really fun. I also have bars with my anniversary (with a diamond colored stone) as well as my daughter's birthday (with a pink stone). Sometimes I just wear our names, and other days I wear all five pieces together. I think the Sparkle Birthstone Bars will be great mix and match pieces. The bars will also be available in a non-sparkle version as well.

I will also be adding a Sparkle Rectangle. The rectangle is nice in that it allows for longer names, and there are a number of different ways the stones can be embedded into the piece. One of my good friends just had her fourth child (a beautiful baby girl), and I am currently creating a necklace for her as a gift, that has her and her husband's names on it, as well as the birthstones of all four children. She's a great mommy, and they are so happy to finally have their family of six (all of them under age five - she's super woman!). I think it's a great new mommy gift. I will post a picture of the necklace before wrapping it up for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! She had her baby!! How wonderful. Another baby girl. Sweet.

I think those Sparkle Sticks (LOL) are adorable. You are very creative Christi.

Sandi said...

That is such a cute design. :)