Friday, August 22, 2008

Wrap up the week...

Week two of school is almost done and it's gone great. I'm beyond thrilled with how well things have been going for Bella at school. She started speech therapy yesterday and she even liked that, so it's just all around positives. Well, she is a bit tired (and grumpy) but morning doses of Zyrtec are probably somewhat at fault for that this week. My poor allergy ridden child.

Okay, something light and fun for Friday. There are those same "get to know you" survey's that go around that recycle the same questions, but my pal Lisa had one that was a bit more unique, so I played along...

Where is the person you gave your heart to for the first time?
In the cardiac lab? AZ Heart Institute? Oh, you don’t mean literally?


Are you waiting for something?
Another Marc Jacobs bag. Mind you I have not ordered it, just hoping the UPS guy randomly shows up with one. I'm crazy like that.

What were you doing at ten last nite?
SLEEPING!!! Called it a night early. Exciting life I lead…

Can you handle the truth?
Not from Tom Cruise.

Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
Well I’ve heard they have some openings up in Colorado City…

What was the last thing you drank?
Truthfully – Diet Coke. In my dreams – super salty margarita…

Who was the last person you hugged?
Rick. Or Bella. Or the UPS man for bringing me new handbags.

Did you have a dream last night?
While I know that I did, I have no recall of any.

How many piercings do you have?.
Two or four, not sure if the second set in my ears have closed up.

If you could have something right now, what would it be?
Would it be wrong to once again use Marc Jacobs in my answer?

Have you ever had a panic attack?
LOL, others probably think so. Per medical criteria – no. I’ve probably caused a few…

What can't you wait for?
Maybe this survey has a hidden handbag agenda. A sap green or berry Sophia bag. :) Oh wait, I have another non-handbag related answer. FALL!

Have your parents ever smoked pot?
I say no way, but Rick decided to ruin my idealistic views and tell me otherwise.

Want someone back in your life?
Well you'd have to tell me who they are before I'll answer that one.

Are you good at giving directions?
Yes, but I live on a grid system, so does it REALLY count?

Last time you cried really really hard?
I’m not a crier. The last time I remember crying hard was at my grandma’s funeral.

Ever licked someone's cheek?
No. Why? Is there a point to cheek licking? Is there salt and tequila?

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
A bagel. Oh screw that, chocolate.

What body part(s) do you wash first in the shower?
Hair.

Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
COLD. COLD. COLD. Did I mention COLD? Why do I live in Arizona???

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
I did (if going for a walk counts as “public”)

If you could go any place in the world where would you go?
England/Ireland/Scotland.

Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
Has anyone met my husband? LOL.

What is your favorite color?
Pink. Pink. And more Pink.

If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
Age 17. To relive the good times, and deal with some things with more wisdom.

How do you feel when someone kisses you on the forehead?
Well depends, I mean if it’s some random person in the park then the answer would be assaulted…

Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
LOL, no, not anymore. And I got rid of the voodoo doll as well.

Are you dating the last person you kissed on the lips?
Rick really gets pissy about me dating these days...

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I guess so. But he broke mine first. (That's Lisa’s answer, I like to live green and recycle, so I'm going to leave it as it is)

Has anyone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Yes, but I think it might be as punishment…

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
HUH?

When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
Probably two months ago. Should see him tomorrow night at a family get together.

Do you know anyone with cancer?
Yes

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Bella.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
I’m really hoping. Wait, this has been a REALLY long 2. 5 months then…

Have you lost friends in the past 3 years?
Yes, I keep misplacing them and those lost and found booths are just worthless.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yep. They are fun to laugh at.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I didn’t get a degree in counseling to talk about MY feelings, now did I?

Have you ever been out past curfew?
Somehow no, I ALWAYS was home in time for curfew. Now I'm in bed by 10pm, so the curfew's not much of an issue...

Are you happy?
Yes, now do I have to clap my hands?

Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
My nerves are very easily gotten upon.

Do you bite your fingernails?
No, pick at them yes, but bite, no.

What are you seriously wearing?
T-shirt and capris. Though I don't know how seriously I take the outfit.

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
I’m sure I did not. I’m told I sleep with a scowl. I think some botox will fix that right up though.


Where did you sleep last night?
In a nest in a tree at the park. Who the heck wrote this question?

Did you have a good day yesterday?
It was tolerable.

Do you currently have a hickey?
No. And for reference you cannot beat on a hickey with a frozen spoon to make it go away. You just get a big bruise. That was the last time I took advice from a blond cheerleader (we didn't have the internet back then to research such pressing issues).

Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
No, but probably only because I really don’t have a very spacious bathroom.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
No, I have pretty good balance.

Are you in a relationship?
Does stalking Marc Jacobs constitute a relationship?

What are you doing today?
Working on the railroad. All the live long day.


HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still loving your survey (check M S for more detailed commentary! LOL.).

It's wonderful that Bella's speech therapy went well. It's good you guys are doing this while she is young. =]

Happy weekend Christi.